Adult diseases specialist doctors
- Cardiologists diagnose and treat cardiovascular disease (atherosclerosis, heart defects, arrhythmias, hypertension, angina pectoris, etc.)
- Neurologists diagnose, treat central and peripheral nervous system disorders and diseases (cerebrovascular disorders, insomnia, headaches, pain in the spine and pathology, post-traumatic disorders, tumors, migraines, etc.)
- Therapists (internal medicine doctors) diagnose and treat acute and chronic gastrointestinal tract, lungs, joints, heart, endocrine system and other internal organs diseases.
- angiosurgeon (vascular surgeons) diagnose and treat various diseases in vascular pathology (limfostazes, deep venous thrombosis, varicose veins, etc.)
- echoscopy ultrasound (ultrasound) study and evaluate the different organs of the state, determined by pathological pelvis, thyroid, joints, abdominal organs, heart lesions.
- otorhinolaryngologist (ear, nose and throat doctors) diagnose and treat throat, ear, nose diseases (auditory nerve inflammation, laryngitis, angina, and nonpurulent suppurative otitis media, sinusitis, etc.)
- Nutritionists advise healthy diet and nutrition, treating obesity, eating disorders, investigating body composition, muscle mass, basal metabolic rate, recommend an individual exercise, daily caloric content, determines the biological age. Works with scales – body analyzer e-BODY 205th
- Urologists diagnose and treat urinary tract, prostate, urinary bladder diseases (acute and chronic prostatitis, urinary disorders, benign prostatic hyperplasia, and others.)
- Gynecologists diagnose and treat gynecological diseases (ovarian cysts, uterine myoma, endometriosis and so on.), The diagnosis of early pregnancy, advise and monitor the pregnant woman, the sequence of fetal growth and development, as well as sexually transmitted diseases.
- Endocrinologists diagnose and treat diabetes, hormonal imbalances, thyroid pathologies, etc.)
- Endoskopuotojai using gastrofibroskopą and colonoscopes diagnoses of esophageal, stomach, duodenum, small intestine and colon pathology.
- Dermatovenerologists diagnoses and treats the skin, mucosal diseases, sexually transmitted infections.
Furthermore, a dermatologist in our clinic treatment will Intense Pulsed Light Therapy (JPL) method. This is a new and efficient method for the dermatology and cosmetology, extending the laser and light therapy Pulse technological feasibility.
IPL treatments targeting:
- Facial pigmentation removal.
- acne treatment.
- Intense red cheeks removal.
- in star “hemangioma removal.
- Facial rejuvenation (IPL, fotoatjauninimas)
- Neck rejuvenation.
- décolleté rejuvenation.
- Hand rejuvenation.
- Hair removal procedure eyebrow area.
- Hair removal procedure of the upper lip area;
- Hair removal procedure chin;
- Hair removal procedure forearm area;
- Hair removal procedure of the upper arm area;
- Hair removal field bikini area;
- Hair Removal Procedure legs, chest, abdomen, back, shoulder, underarm areas.
- wart removal.
- Mole removal.
- Filling of wrinkles.
- botulinum toxin injection sweat reduction.